Do you feel overwhelmed at planning for your financial future, or just aren’t sure whether it’s worth it?
Whether you’re 50 years from retirement or it’s coming around the corner faster than you hoped, learn why experience says you should work with a financial professional to create a personalized retirement plan.
Top 5 Reasons to Hire a Financial Advisor:
1. Determine your goals for retirement, and the best way to pay for them. Sometimes it takes a bit of coaxing and hand-holding to pinpoint your retirement goals. That’s where a skilled financial advisor understands from experience how to ask the right questions to help guide you through the process.
2. A financial advisor can address your concerns and expectations for retirement without resorting to Google for questions like “how much money do I need to retire?”
3. Identify obstacles that could pose a threat to your retirement, and appropriately manage them.
4. Feel more educated, confident, and in control of your financial future.
5. Help you navigate the complexity of financially moving into retirement. We have years of combined experience between our staff of financial advisors, and we’re here to help.
What does it mean to work with a financial advisor?
Financial planning is about more than assets, investments and net worth. It’s about what you want to do with your money and why. It’s about identifying your concerns, expectations and goals – it’s about how you feel and what you want.
MoneyGuidePro® helps address common fears and concerns such as health care costs, outliving your money and the best time to file for Social Security benefits. The confidence meter helps you gauge how likely you are to reach your goals and whether you are on track instead of focusing on headlines.
Learn more about how financial planning with MoneyGuidePro® can help you by giving us a call today!